8/15/17

Brooklands Zoo, part 2

These are some other animals that we saw at Brooklands Zoo.
zoos holding animals captive, but these animals seem to live a very good life.

Meerkats were added to the zoo last year

Brolga, Australian crane

What are you lookin' at?

Helmeted Guinea Fowl

Kunekune Pig that loves to be petted!

I always though it was odd that they have guinea pigs in the zoo.

Silkie chicks

Ricotta, Cinnamon and Licorice, the llamas

They have interesting feet




**I have updated my list of photo link-ups, so feel free to click the
'photo memes' tab at the top of the page!**

10 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

Hi Betty...I am with you on zoos. I always hated the zoo here at home as they used to have tiny cages and even as a child, I felt sorry for the animals. They have upgraded and made habitats instead of cages and I guess this is better. I enjoyed your photos...Michelle

Anonymous said...

The lamas make me laugh - you're right -they have interesting feet! Many animals love to be petted:) With animals it's hard to have a favorite, because they're all beautiful in their own way:) Many thanks Betty for sharing your Zoo adventure to All Seasons!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

It does seem like a good zoo... the llamas are wonderful and their names are delightful...I've never noticed their feet before ...they are interesting!

Claudia said...

Hi Betty,
thakn you for those lovely pictures from the Zoo! I love to visit Zoo's and watch the animals!
Have a happy week,
sending Love and hugs, Claudia xo

Marleen said...

Nice photos Betty. I like your photo of the lama's feet, they are kind of stylish!

elizabeth said...

Such fun photos!

Rose said...

Oh, my, I had never noticed a llama's feet! So glad you showed them. It is odd the little things we pick up from blogging.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful collection of animals. I love the cute silkie chicks and the llamas. The llama does have weird feet. Great series! Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Rhonda Albom said...

The zoo has a nice collection of animals. The meerkats and lamas are my picks for most photogenic.

Klara S said...

Wonderful pictures. The animals are so sweet. All of them.